First of all we would like to apologize for the long-time without news updates. We’ve decided to create a Twitter account and a Facebook Fanpage. Through these social networks, we’ll tweet and post updates more frequently. Major news items will of course still be posted on the official X.vu blog.
The last couple of months our dedicated team has been busy working on a brand new X.vu website. We’re excited to let you know the design is at it’s final stages and the development is progressing quickly.
Some of the features you may expect in the upcoming X.vu platform include:
- Advanced shortening options (including password protection, qr codes and more..)
- Easy URL sharing
- High speed ad-free redirections
- URL preview option
- User accounts (finally!)
- Detailed URL analytics
- URL export option
- Improved Anti-Spam system (we’ll post a detailed blog post about it in the near future)
- All new user interface for improved usability
- …Lot’s more and even a couple of exclusive new features but we can’t give away what they are just yet!
Keep an eye on our blog and social networks to find out exactly what we’ve got up our sleeve! We’ve listened to our users and the uservoice page is still available to request features or leave us a comment, so tell us want you want!